GRUBER Logistics strongly believes that digitalization is and will be a key aspect of competitiveness for all companies involved in the logistics chain. Furthermore, such an innovation in processes can really support an evolution of the entire sector towards economic, environmental and social sustainability.
The aim of this conference is to help promoting cooperation between players, sharing both public and private visions and building a culture of innovation that can produce a significant impact on the entire sector.
We are happy to welcome to the event Transport & Logistics sector insiders that can take advantage of solutions and visions that our speakers will contribute to create, institutions that can benefit from a sector analysis to gather input for the promotion of sustainability and innovation, companies that closely work with logistics partners to better understand what kind of evolution in services they can expect in the closest future, all stakeholders and professionals curious to better understand the challenges that this sector is facing.
– Welcoming and Introduction
– Main trends of digitalisation in the world of Transport & Logistics – Gruber Logistics
– European policies and the importance of Digital Transport & Logistics Forum
– A seamless data interoperability as key factor for a trustworthy and interoperable business and administrative data sharing
– Automatic report of sustainability and ALCANTARA’s compensation project
– The evolution of transport digitalisation in Electrolux and the future steps
– A long-term perspective and the contribute of digital cooperation: FENIX project experience
– Digitalization as a must: an opportunity we can leverage together
– Conclusions and remarks